Oral Presentation Information
- Talk Length: 20 minutes, plus 10 minutes for questions.
- Presenters may project content via a personal laptop, or via a local computer. If you choose to use our local computer, please have your presentation ready on a USB drive or easily accessible online.
- Presentations may include audio clips.
Poster Presentation Information
- Poster display boards are 5 feet x 5 feet (approx. 152 cm x 152 cm).
- Thumbtacks will be provided for hanging posters.
- Posters should be hung during the lunch break on Friday, May 3 (12:30 - 2:00pm).
- Posters must be removed by 6:30 pm on Friday, May 3, at the end of the plenary address.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding your presentation.